Emergency Veterinarian - Heart of Texas Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center
Heart of Texas Veterinary Specialty and Emergency Center’s Team is looking to add an ER Veterinarian to join our practice!
- We communicate effectively with empathy & respect
- We are H.O.T (Honest Open & Trustworthy)
- We are accountable
- We grow & work as a team
- We treat every Patient as part of our family
Our Practice: We are an AAHA Accredited, 24/7 Emergency + Specialty practice. Equipment includes: CT, MRI, Ultrasonography, Hyperbaric O2 Therapy, In-House Laboratory, Digital Radiography along with a fully equipped and state of the art surgical suite.
Our Package: Competitive salary + bonus potential, paid parental leave, generous CE allowance, 401k, health benefits (vision/dental too), 120 Hours - PTO and a generous pet discount.
Our Home: We our located in Round Rock, Texas-just north-and a short drive from Austin, Texas. Outdoor enthusiasts, welcomed! Austin is home to many outdoor activities (hiking, biking, kayaking, etc.), incredible restaurants, breweries and distilleries. Austin is widely known for our amazing live music scene (SXSW-being just one of our many outdoor music festivals)!
- Loyal, passionate about emergency medicine, good with people and plays well with others
- Strong communicator, team-player mentality and values collaboration
Apply today! Come join our TEAM, we look forward to hearing from you!