Licensed Veterinary Technician
Cedar Creek Animal Clinic is hiring a Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our AMAZING Team!
- is a Licensed Veterinary Technician
- enjoys learning
- has strong communication skills
- is a dedicated and enthusiastic team member
- values superior customer service
- has a flexible schedule and is able to work days, evenings and weekends
Why work at Cedar Creek Animal Clinic?
Located in Port Orchard, WA, Cedar Creek Animal Clinic is a 3-doctor, small animal practice specializing in providing high quality, compassionate and convenient care to our patients. We recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family. We are a full-service practice that provides many services including wellness examinations, immunizations, surgery, radiology, dentistry, and in-house laboratory services.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer a wonderful benefits package including medical, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
- Must have an active Washington State Veterinary Technician License.
- Has 2 years of clinical experience as a Veterinary Technician.
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology--with a willingness to pursue further education
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform veterinary technical skills (i.e. venipuncture, radiology, IV catheter placement, drug calculations, administer medications & fluids, and assess & triage patients).
- Have basic organizational and computer skills.
- Must have a flexible schedule.
- Able to lift 40 pounds
Passionate about providing outstanding veterinary care and phenomenal customer service, Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!