Have a Heart Animal Hospital is hiring a Veterinary Assistant to join our AMAZING Team
- has strong communication skills
- is a dedicated and enthusiastic team member
- values superior customer service
- has a flexible schedule and is able to work days, evenings and weekends
- has at least one year experience in a veterinary hospital
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Able to multi-task
- Willing to cross-train
- Must be friendly
- Works well in a team environment
- Possess basic knowledge of computers
- Is comfortable handling animals
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Has reliable transportation
- Assisting the doctors in exam rooms
- Assisting technicians in treatment
- Nail trims, ear cleaning and blood draws
- Standing, squatting and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Basic laboratory skills
- Sweeping and Moping
- Cleaning hospital and sanitizing equipment
Why work at Have a Heart Animal Hospital?
Have a Heart Animal Hospial is a small animal practice specializing in providing high quality, compassionate, and convenient care to our patients. We recognize the importance of the relationships between humans and animals and we see our clients and patients as extended family. We are a full-service practice that provides many services including wellness examinations, immunizations, surgery, radiology, dentistry, and in-house laboratory services.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer a wonderful benefits package including medical, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want you to join our team!