Customer Service Representative
Dodge City Veterinary Hospital is now hiring a Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!
As the face of our hospital, the Customer Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The Customer Service Representative combines customer service with sales skills to develop the relationships we have with our clients.
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service. He/she will bring a positive attitude, a service orientation, and high energy along with:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Compassion for pets and people—as well as awareness and understanding of others’ reactions
- The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
At Dodge City we promote an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance. We invest in our team members by offering a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including comprehensive health insurance including dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, uniforms, and an amazing pet care discount.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and cover letter stating why you would be a great addition to our team.