Veterinary Technician Assistant - Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Center
Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Center is now hiring a Veterinary Technician Assistant to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has strong communication skills
- can multi-task
- works well on a team
- has flexible hours
- comfortable handling animal
- open to work some nights, weekends and holidays
- Assisting with technicians and Doctors
- Maintenance and cleaning of rooms as needed
- Maintenance and cleaning of office and kennels
- Animal restraint
- Filling medications for patients
- Handling/Packing of sterile surgical instruments
- Client communications including reviewing medication and go home instructions as well as covering the front desk.
Why work at Tampa Bay Veterinary Specialist and Emergency Care Center?
We are an outstanding full-service specialty and emergency care clinic located in beautiful Tampa Bay. We provide top-notch medical care to our patients and have an awesome clientele. We offer an excellent professional development environment for the employee seeking to work with the best and become one of the best.
Our facility is equipped with state of the art laboratory equipment for blood analysis, in-house digital radiology, ultrasound and cardiac ECG as well as more routine diagnostics capabilities. We are primarily a referral hospital with a large referral base. We provide emergency and critical care services for our referrals as well as walk-in emergency cases.
We are an emergency facility and the hours are evening, weekends, and all major holidays. The applicant should be comfortable and flexible in availability for these times. Shift differential pay for overnight hours.
We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k and a pet benefit package!
If you are passionate about pets and providing exceptional veterinary care, we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!