Revenue Data Analyst
Revenue Data Analyst
Pathway Vet Alliance is a Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity portfolio company and a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations for over 200 hospitals in the US. We are currently seeking an experienced Revenue Data Analyst to join our team. The Revenue Data Analyst will play a key role in managing and analyzing the revenue data between our Veterinary Practice Management Systems, Workday ERP and DVM Production Compensation and Reporting System. This position requires working closely with outside consultants and other departments in a rapidly growing company where processes, procedures, and applications are constantly evolving. This is a finance position.
Manage the data normalization and validation process between Veterinary Practice Management Software systems (PMS), Data Warehouse, Workday (financial reporting ERP) and our DVM Production Compensation and Reporting Systems. Responsible for ensuring data quality guidelines are developed and maintained between the multiple source systems and our financial reporting system.
Key Areas of ownership:
- Understand the unique reporting properties of 5-10 Veterinary PMS systems to include; Avimark, Cornerstone, Ezyvet, Impromed.
- Create and maintain the data dictionary with collaboration between external data warehouse consultants and Pathway.
- Create and/or maintain data integration mapping specifications from PMS to Workday and our DVM Production Compensation System.
- Ensure each source system reporting reconciles to financial reporting.
- Troubleshoot errors in the mapping process and communicate issues back to external consultants.
- Work with Operations and PMS systems to address issues and communicate to IT or 3rd party consultants any revisions to system configurations needed.
- Monitor integrations between the multiple systems and resolve integration issues/errors.
- Perform Exception Management in DVM Compensation System to ensure all information is properly mapped and validated.
- Execute the DVM Production Calculations, review and transmit accruals and payroll one-time payment into Workday. Test and validate data configuration changes / additions.
- Develop reporting for Senior Management and Operational end-users in collaboration with third-party vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree or comparable experience
- Minimum of 3-years of relevant revenue / data management experience
- Retail, Healthcare, Veterinary or comparable industry experience preferred
- Proficient in a reporting platforms (like PowerBI, Tableau, Silver Creek, Crystal, SAP, Cognos)
- Advanced Excel skills
- Working knowledge of SQL preferred
- Ability to analyze, model, and interpret data
- Problem-solving skills
- Methodical and logical approach
- Accuracy and attention to details
- Collaborative with an ability to work across departments and with multiple vendors