Kennel Technician- Dr. Boyd's Irvine
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort is hiring Full-Time Overnight Kennel Technician to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- has a flexible schedule and can work weekends/holidays
- has strong communications skills
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has the ability to multi-task
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center
Shifts are overnight. Open 24/7 (weekends and holidays required).
Job Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Excellent customer service
- Cleaning and organization
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Knowledge of our chemicals and cleaning protocols
- High attention to detail to keep Resort and Hospital to our standards
- Be a team player, communicate with other staff members to ensure nightly tasks are completed
- Capacity to regularly reach, stoop, bend, and lift up to 20 lbs
- Familiarity with cats and dogs
- Animal handling
- Answering phones
- Providing exceptional customer service
Why work at Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center in Irvine?
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center pride our selves on our strong culture. Not only does Dr. Boyd's separate our selves through our philosophies and systems, but also in having a strong team and culture. Attitude and gossip are not tolerated. We have found that a nice, happy, safe workplace, translates into the highest level of care and service for our clients, patients, and guests.
If you're looking for a career working in veterinary hospitality, Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is a gateway to your success with training and experience available to all who qualify!
Along with outstanding career opportunities, we also offer great benefits package that includes health, vision, dental, life, 401k as well as pet benefits!
If you feel you would be a good fit for our team, please apply with a cover letter and resume today