Veterinarian Talent Recruiter
Pathway has an exciting career opportunity for a Recruiter focusing on Veterinarians (aTalent Relations Partner). At Pathway Vet Alliance, our business success is deeply imbedded in our people, and so, this role is fundamentally based on establishing strong relationships within our industry. In addition, the ideal candidate will possess ingenuity, drive and will serve as a business partner between hospital partners (clients) and our candidates (a client and candidate-facing role).
Position – In addition to developing relationships with active and passive candidates, the ideal candidate will be responsible for working through the entire recruitment life-cycle, including the opportunity identification, sourcing, evaluation, presentation and negotiation. In addition, the opportunity includes conference and career fair coordination and attendance.
- 3 plus years of recruiting or related experience
- Sourcing and screening candidate contacts and resumes
- Responsible for posting job openings to appropriate job boards
- Manage the recruiting life-cycle
- Present and negotiate offers
- Attend and coordinate conferences and college campus career fairs
- Tracking and reporting data
Requirements -While experience in human resources or recruiting is a plus the most significant requirement of this position is an engaging personality and traits including flexibility, initiative, hardworking, quick learner, and the willingness to wear many hats. Being personable, with exceptional written and verbal communication, is more important than past recruiting or industry experience. Knowledge of applicant tracking or customer relationship management software beneficial.
Core Experience and Skills:
- DVM recruiting experience (alternate experience is human medicine but an understanding that paradym shifts will need to be made)
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent experience) is preferred in majors of Business Administration, Human Resources Administration or Communications
- Experience with ATS such as Jobvite or Workday
- Possess a savvy and perceptive ability to interact with people and be capable of fostering relationships with individuals at all levels.
- Skilled with social media platforms
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to self-manage and motivate
- Think outside the box to source for competitive roles
- Excellent time management skills
- A collaborative and teamwork approach
- Ability to travel 25-30% of time if necessary