Dog Bather- Dr. Boyd's Veterinary Resort
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center is hiring experienced Dog Bathers to add to our growing team and business. Housekeeping, cleanliness and sanitation are a vital part of our business. We take pride on having a clean, odor free facility. We are looking for full time and part time bathers. Shifts range throughout the day.
The Dog Bather position requires that you
- Have the physical strength and ability to lift and carry a pet or other object weighing up to 50 pounds without assistance.
- Be able to make independent decisions.
- Smile, make direct eye contact, and greet clients in a friendly and professional way, making them feel welcome and comfortable.
- Work with unruly pets.
- Be familiar with dog and cat breeds and coat colors.
- Be patient, polite, and compassionate with a client who is emotional or discourteous.
- Work well with others and be able to accommodate others needs.
We are looking for a friendly, self motivated, energetic pet bather ready to jump in.
The bather job duties include:
- Bathing, brushing, drying, nail trims, anal gland expressions, and cleaning ears of the dogs/ cats
- Cleaning duties in the salon
- Retrieving dogs from the kennel or from clients
- Customer service
- Assist in Resort when needed
- Record keeping in computer system (Avimark)
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer wonderful benefit packages including medical, vision and dental insurance, plus a 100% paid life insurance policy for you too! PTO with no “use it or lose it clause”, internal and external continuing education, bonuses, dynamic pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you soon.