Animal Care Center Airport is hiring Experienced Veterinary Technicians to join our AMAZING team!
As a Veterinary Technician at the Animal Care Center Airport and Utah Dog Park, we are expected to practice the best medicine, to be proactive, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while providing compassionate, Fear Free, honest and thoughtful care. We are also expected to communicate well with doctors, clients, and other staff members; it is important to utilize superior customer care and communication. It is our responsibility to observe behavior, advocate for our patients, treat them as our own, and use appropriate handling and restraint to help our patients be physically and emotionally healthy.
Our ideal candidate:
- Two or more years of recent technician experience
- Self motivated
- Team player
- Fear free handling of patients
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures and terminology
- Ability to perform veterinary medical procedures
- Knowledge of in-house laboratory diagnostics
- Basic organizational and computer skills
- Must have recent experience in veterinary practice
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!