Dog Handler - Dr. Boyd's Veterinary Resort Irvine
Dr. Boyd's Pet Resort and Veterinary Center
- must have experience in professional animal handling (more than just owning a pet)
- must be reliable and trustworthy
- must be compassionate and empathetic
Housekeeping, cleanliness, and sanitation are a vital part of our business. We take pride in having a clean, odor free facility. We are looking for full-time Handlers. Shifts range throughout the day and night. Open 24/7 (weekends and holidays required).
- Customer Service
- Cleaning and organization
- Vacuuming, mopping, dusting
- Sanitation and disinfection
- Knowledge of our chemicals and cleaning protocols
- High attention to detail to keep Resort and Hospital to our standards
- Excellent customer service
- Be a team player, communicate with other staff members to ensure daily tasks are completed
- Dog/Cat Handling
- Food preparation
- Medication Administration
- Experience in professional animal handling (Must include more than just owning a pet)
Dr. Boyd's Veterinary Resort opened its doors in Irvine in late 2014 and has become the go to for Veterinary Hospitality. We are excited to bring our philosophy and high level of care to our new 25,000 sq ft facility in Orange County. Our facility offers daycare, boarding, veterinary hospital, grooming and training.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!