Dog Trainer - Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital & Luxury Pet Resort
Excellent opportunity available for an EXPERIENCED Dog Trainer at Greenbriar Veterinary Hospital & Luxury Pet Resort!
The ideal candidate:
- is an experienced dog trainer
- has exceptional customer service skills
- can provide assessments and uphold standards of service
- MUST have experience in agility, both teaching basic and competition classes. *On-site fully equipped agility field
- can hold training from puppy basic to advanced classes
- must be available evenings & weekends
Responsibilities include, but not limited to, the following:
- Reports promptly to work, utilizes time wisely and maintains an acceptable attendance
- Train dogs
- Monitor the health and behavior of animals and behavior of the owner for the purpose of training programs
- Maintain clean work areas and organize various programs
- Work with various departments
- Adhere to uniform and dress code policy at all times
- Ensure paperwork completion and training detail entry to record keeping software
Our Training department is looking for an enthusiastic experienced dog trainer who will provide both customer and personal services to include customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for service, and evaluation of customer satisfaction. Utilize education and training knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, teaching and instruction for individuals and groups, and the measurement of training effects.
We offer an excellent benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision Life, PTO, 401k and pet discounts!
So many paws to love, come join our team! Apply today!