Rehab Technician- Animal Care Center (part-time)
Animal Care Center seeks a motivated, part-time Rehab Technician to join our AMAZING team!
- utilizes superior customer care and communication skills
- advocates for patients and treats them as their own
- uses appropriate handling and restraint techniques
- uses critical thinking
- is ambitious
- is a self-starter
- has recent veterinary technician experience, preferably in veterinary rehabilitation or physical therapy
- is able to lift 40-50 pounds
At Animal Care Center our goal is to exceed our client's expectations in each and every service we perform. It is a place where pets are treated like family members with state of the art care in a clean, caring, and friendly environment. You will be expected to practice the best medicine, be proactive, and work efficiently in a fast-paced environment while providing compassionate, Fear Free care.
We invest in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, and vision insurance, plus much more!
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology--with a willingness to pursue further education
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals and stand for long periods of time
- Have basic organizational and computer skills as well as good technician skills
- Ability to maintain equipment
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!