Customer Service Manager - Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists
Fantastic opportunity for a Customer Service Manager at Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists
As an employee at Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists and Emergency, you would become part of a unique mindful veterinary team. We recognize the critical importance that a positive workplace culture plays in optimizing patient care, customer service and job satisfaction. Our hospital provides tools for relaxation such as daily stretch classes and weekly yoga classes in the afternoons. Come join our team and help us make an impact on the metro Atlanta community!
In the position as the Customer Service Manager, you will be working in correspondence with the leadership team. The Customer Service Manager will work to ensure that excellent customer service and considerate care is practiced every day while leading the Customer Service Representative department.
Proficient Job Functions:
- Work collaboratively with the medical team
- Answer phone calls from clients and referring veterinarians
- Manage the Customer Service staff schedule and shift coverage
- Establish written protocols and procedures to better achieve optimal client service and structure within the department
- Excellent communication and written skills
- Develop tools and training protocols for new department employees
- Attend weekly leadership meetings
Experience working in a lead position within a veterinary hospital OR 2+ years of management experience in a medical field.
Strong communication skills, ability to work independently and as a team efficiently
We want a Customer Service Representative Lead that is knowledgeable, personable and wants to continuously learn and grow throughout their career here. If this describes you, send us your cover letter and resume!
Saint Francis Veterinary Specialists is part of the Pathway Vet Alliance company, who is an EEO employer.
We offer an AMAZING benefit package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k & pet discounts!!