Customer Service Representative- Emergency Pet Clinic
Emergency Pet Clinic San Antonio is seeking a Full-time Customer Service Representative to join our AMAZING team!
The right candidate:
- Has recent experience as a veterinary receptionist or medical office receptionist
- Has exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Is a great team player
- Has experience with answering multi phone lines
- Has basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Is familiar with standard office equipment
The Customer Service Representative is the first person that a client will meet upon entering our facility and should be courteous and helpful at all times. The ideal candidate would be a positive person who can professionally treat any situation with a smile on their face. This is a full time position which can require overnights, various days and holidays.
• Answer phones and greet clients and patients
• Accurately enter client information, collect payments, and print receipts
• Maintain an individual cash box which is to be balanced at the end of each shift
• Facilitate client medication refill requests
• Fax and scan records to referring veterinarians as requested
• Use the computer and veterinary software program to accurately create accounts, post payments, etc.
• Consistently provide exceptional customer service in a positive manner
• Displays legible handwriting and records digital information free of spelling, grammatical and calculation errors. Uses a professional written and verbal tone in communication.
• Owns, troubleshoots, handles and follows up on problems as they present. Seeks assistance with solving problems as necessary while taking responsibility for facilitating the outcome.
• Understands the meaning of each medical specialty and matches clinical staff with each specialty. Knows which primary nursing team members support individual doctors.
• Uses hospital operation software to look up and document client and patient history.
• Confirms and accurately enters new client information, patient information and primary care veterinarian information.
• Generates hospital forms and reports from hospital operation software.
• Demonstrates competence with telephone system features, including hold, transfer, voicemail, overhead paging and modes.
• Routes primary care veterinarian referral calls to the appropriate clinician or team member.
• Routes client complaint calls to a manager if unable to resolve quickly.
• Routes media calls and inquiries immediately to the Marketing Manager, Practice Manager or Pathway Marketing Director.
• Routes medical record requests to the Client Service Manager.
• Sets and disarms security system. Interfaces with security monitoring service during alarms.
If you are passionate about pets and providing extraordinary customer service then we want you to join our amazing team!
Our benefits package is the best in the industry and includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k as well as paid time off and pet benefits.Apply today!
We look forward to hearing from you!