Licensed Veterinary Technician (Surgery) - Columbia Veterinary Hospital
A UNIQUE and REWARDING opportunity for a Licensed Surgical Veterinary Technician to join our team at Columbia Veterinary Hospital in Tacoma!
The ideal candidate:
- Licensed Veterinary Technician required with 4-5 years experience
- must have advanced dental experience
- must be able to do minor to complicated extractions and be interested in learning complex surgical extractions with DVM supervision
- driven to deliver compassionate quality patient care
- driven to deliver positive client experiences
- enjoys working with a team of like-minded professionals
- loves veterinary medicine and learning the science
- has strong surgical, dental and anesthesia experience and interest
- experience with ezyVet and SmartFlow is a plus but nor required
Our veterinary technicians are responsible for a variety of tasks related to client care and patient care within the practice. Duties include animal handling, performing laboratory diagnostics, radiology, pre
Why work at Columbia Veterinary Hospital?
We are a fear-free, cat-friendly hospital celebrating our 18th year with AAHA. We invest heavily in our teams' growth and development. We provide an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive to maintain a positive work/life balance. At CVH Tacoma we pride ourselves in providing the best benefits package in the industry which includes health, life, vision, dental, 401k, paid time off, HSA, and FSA as well as impressive pets benefit package! We strive to provide long-term professional growth opportunities for all our team members.
If you are passionate about providing exceptional pet care as well as customer service and want to work in an amazing team, you found your new home away from home!
Apply today! We look forward to meeting you!