Medical Director - Center for Advanced Veterinary Care
Center for Advanced Veterinary Care, located in Manchester, New Hampshire, is seeking a dynamic Medical Director who wants to lead our amazing team.
Are you looking for exciting and interesting work in a general practice where you will see a wide-variety of cases, have access to advanced diagnostics, lead a team of educated and compassionate veterinarians and support staff, have growth opportunities, a competitive salary, medical director stipend, and amazing benefits?
Who we are:
We are a dynamic and diverse veterinary practice in Manchester, NH with a unique positive culture. We combine advanced diagnostics (including ultrasound, endoscopy/rhinoscopy, & in-house blood work including blood gas) with high-quality medicine. Our focus is to help veterinarians build their skill set to a high level allowing them to provide great value to clients, with care that changes outcomes.
What we offer:
- An exciting and interesting workplace
- An educated, collaborative, and compassionate support team
- A competitive salary and outstanding growth opportunities
- A great benefits package that includes insurance, 401 K, 8-weeks paid parental leave, pet discounts and more
- A professional, yet fun, practice style
- A consistent work schedule
Who we are looking for:
- A Full-time Medical Director
- 3 Years of experience preferred
- A great communicator who loves building relationships with clients
- A veterinarian with a strong interest in Wellness, Medicine & General Surgery
- A good person who plays well with pets and people
- An emotionally intelligent person who is willing to learn and grow personally
Our area offers a great lifestyle with diverse recreational options as we are less than one hour from Boston, ocean beaches, mountains, pristine lakes, etc. And no state income or sales tax means you get to keep more of your income to enjoy all of the above!
To learn more about Center for Advanced Veterinary Care click here>http://www.avcnh.com/
Apply today -- we look forward to speaking with you!