Pet Resort Assistant (Full-time)- Animal Medical & Surgical Center
Animal Medical & Surgical Center is hiring a full-time Pet Resort Assistant to join our AMAZING team!
- Has experience as a boarding assistant
- Has 1-2 years customer service experience
- Is able to multi-task and manage time effectively
- Has strong communication skills
- Is hard working and reliable
- Has excellent animal handling skills
- Works well independently as well as on a team
- Must be self-motivated
- Is organized and pays attention to detail
- Is diplomatic, courteous, and professional at all times
Must be willing to work any shift:
Open Monday -Sunday 6:00 am - 10:00 pm and all major holidays
Passionate about pets and want to work on an incredible team, Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!