Looby Veterinary Group is hiring a Veterinary Assistant to join our team!
We are looking for a Veterinary Assistant with exceptional personality and communication skills to join our team at Looby Veterinary Group.
Ideal Candidate has:
- exceptional personality
- excellent communication skills
- 1-2 years recent veterinary experience
- flexible schedule and able to work holidays.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals (dogs, cats, pocket pets, etc.) and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform veterinary medical procedures (i.e. radiology, drug calculations, administer medications & fluids, and assess & triage patients).
- Have basic organizational and computer skills as well as good technician skills.
- Must be willing to work some weekends and holidays.
Why work at Looby Veterinary Group?
The Looby Veterinary Group offers a wide range of medical, surgical and dental services to our clients. We have both in house and referral laboratory capabilities. Located in beautiful Medford, MA, we provide services six days a week. We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and strive for a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our team's long term health and happiness and provide amazing growth opportunities.
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!