Licensed Veterinary Technician (General Practice)- Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital is hiring a Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our AMAZING team!
We are looking for an Licensed Veterinary Technician with exceptional personality and communication skills to join our Small Animal General Practice team.
- is outgoing and friendly
- possesses excellent communication skills
- has 1-2 years recent veterinary experience in a General Animal Practice
- is a Licensed Veterinary Technician
- Must be willing to work the advertised schedule and holidays.
Why work at Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital?
Do you enjoy working in a dynamic environment? Are you looking for an opportunity to become part of a stellar team of professionals? Then Pilchuck Veterinary Hospital is the place for you!
We are a 24-hour general and emergency service small animal practice in Snohomish, WA. Our general practice nurses are responsible for the care and treatment of a wide variety of patients from the healthy spay to the critically ill patient.
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer a wonderful benefits package including:
- Paid Time Off
- Health Benefits
- Vision and Dental insurance benefits
- Life insurance
- Pet Insurance discount
- Generous Veterinary pet benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings
- Continuing education
Our general practice assistants are responsible for the management of daily, regularly scheduled appointments, performing patient laboratory tests, treatments and nursing care, admitting and discharging patients, client communication and education.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Knowledge of basic veterinary practices, procedures, and terminology
- Ability to appropriately handle, lift and restrain animals (dogs, cats, pocket pets, etc.) and stand for long periods of time.
- Ability to perform veterinary medical procedures (i.e. venipuncture, radiology, drug calculations, administer medications & fluids, and assess & triage patients).
- Have basic organizational and computer skills as well as good technician skills.
- Must have the ability to eventually become licensed as a Veterinary Medication Clerk
- must have a valid Washington state Veterinary Technician license
If you are passionate about pets and providing exemplary veterinary care, we want you to join our team!
Apply Today! We look forward to hearing from you!