Veterinary Critical Care Specialist - South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care is seeking a Board Certified Veterinary Critical Care Specialist or Residency Trained Veterinarian to join their team.
South Carolina Veterinary Specialists & Emergency Care is a collaborative workplace with resources at the ready to help you focus on patient and client care. Our VECCS Level II & AAHA Accredited facility was designed with workflow and patient care in mind and includes CT, MRI, Antech reference lab, 24-hour emergency services, and all the bells and whistles you would expect.
The ideal candidate:
- Board certification or residency trained
- Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service + patient care
- Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
We have an amazing team of veterinarians – light on ego and heavy on clinical expertise, we are constantly working together to care for our patients. The incoming Criticalist will work closely with our other services to provide a comprehensive team-based medical approach. Our team of specialists includes: Cardiology, Oncology, Internal Medicine, Surgery and Dermatology.
- Sign-on Bonus!
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Annual CE allowance
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- 401(k) + employer match
- Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
- A team that values collaboration, and work-life balance
Located in beautiful Columbia, in the heart of South Carolina, where tradition and tomorrow pair perfectly. This modern city blends with centuries-old sites and historical attractions. With fantastic shopping, food and tons to see and do year-round, it's the real Southern hot spot that will leave you looking forward to what's next.
Apply today! Join our TEAM.