Veterinary Critical Care Specialist - Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists
Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists is seeking a Board Certified or residency trained Veterinary Critical Care Specialist to join their growing multi-specialty practice.
This diverse team includes emergency clinicians, a surgeon, dermatologist, neurologist and a robust General Practice, Sherwood South Animal Hospital. This state-of-the-art facility is open for the community 24/7 and includes CT, MRI and Endoscopy. All within one hour of New Orleans and only minutes from Louisiana State University.
The ideal candidate has:
- strong clinical experience
- a desire to both learn and teach
- the confidence to multitask
- the ability to work well with a team
As a member of Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth and personal well-being. Among the reasons to consider joining Baton Rouge Veterinary Specialists:
- Core values that promote healthy communication and emotional intelligence
- Competitive salary, plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Annual CE Stipend
- 401(k) + Employer Match
- Generous Paid Parental Leave
- Life and Long Term Disability Insurance
- Generous Signing Bonus!
Located in Baton Rouge, Louisiana’s “Capital City” and the hub of all things Louisiana. With a prime, central location—just an hour away from New Orleans and Lafayette—Baton Rouge is the perfect city to explore the eclectic culture of this amazing state.
You take great care of Pets. We take great care of You.
We look forward to the opportunity to meet you and explore your future.