Veterinary Dermatologist - Dermatology for Animals (Rochester, NY)
Exciting opportunity!! Dermatology for Animals is now hiring a Boarded Dermatologist or a residency trained clinician for our Rochester, NY location.
Would you like to work with other dermatologist in a culture where dermatology is priority one? Apply today!!
Dermatology for Animals (D4A) is seeking a board-certified or board eligible dermatologist for our established practice in Rochester, NY. The position is full time (4 days/week). We would ask you to write the description of your dream job, and then let us fulfill it!
We have a highly trained and attentive staff whose primary purpose is to support the doctor in our quest to improve the quality of life for our patients and clients. Equipment at this locations includes video otoscopy and cryotherapy. This location also has a full clientele and is in a great location.
Rochester, NY and its surrounding communities are full of life. With a lot of cultural and social events to include the Cornhill and lilac festivals. You can enjoy Lake Ontario, hiking, biking, and all of the water sports you could handle. It is rich in history and some fantastic restaurants. Rochester has it all.
The ideal candidate:
• Board certification or residency trained
• Values integrity, exhibits superior communication, displays excellent client service and patient care
• Strong skill set to not only practice outstanding medicine, but also build and foster a strong team
• Sign-on Bonus!
• Competitive salary plus bonus potential
• Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
• Annual CE allowance
• Generous Paid Parental Leave
• 401(k) + employer match
• Life and Long-Term Disability insurance
• A team that values collaboration, and work-life balance
If all of this spikes interest then APPLY TODAY!
You take GREAT care of animals! We take GREAT care of you!!