The Pet Hospitals (Downtown) is now hiring a Resort Technician to join their amazing team!
- Feel strongly about providing high-quality patient care
- Have a friendly & outgoing personality
- Thrive in a fast paced environment and respond to challenges positively
- Be punctual and have weekend, weekday, and some holiday availability
- Be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 50lbs
- Not be afraid to get dirty!
As a Resort Technician, you will:
- Walk, bathe, trim nails, and feed/water dogs; feed/water cats
- Clean kennels for dogs and cats
- Facilitate doggie daycare and assign dogs to groups based off of size, temperament, and energy level
- Help maintain kennel cleanliness
- Be able to safely restrain various sized dogs and cats
- Give medication if needed
Our employee benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Up to 2.5x pay rate for working designated holidays
- Medical, dental, vision, and supplemental insurance
- 401k with no waiting period
- Paid time off
- Paid parental leave
- Employee pet discounts
Think this is up your alley? Apply today!