Veterinary Assistant (Full-time) - Cedar Creek Animal Clinic
Cedar Creek Animal Clinic is hiring a Veterinary Assistant to join our AMAZING Team!
- has strong communication skills
- is a dedicated and enthusiastic team member
- values superior customer service
- has a flexible schedule and is able to work days, evenings and weekends
- has at least one year experience in a veterinary hospital or medical office setting
Why work at Cedar Creek Animal Clinic?
Located in Port Orchard, WA, Cedar Creek Animal Clinic is a 3-doctor,
We invest heavily in our employees' long-term growth and happiness. We offer a wonderful benefits package including medical, vision and dental insurance, life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet care discounts, 401K, and much, much, more!
- Possess exceptional communication skills
- Be self-motivated
- Able to multi-task
- Willing to cross train
- Must be friendly
- Works well in a team environment
- Possess basic knowledge of computers
- Is comfortable handling animals
- Able to work flexible hours
- Able to lift 40 pounds
- Has reliable transportation
- Assisting the doctors in exam rooms
- Assisting technicians in treatment
- Nail trims, anal gland expression, ear cleaning
- Standing, squatting and being on your feet for long periods of time
- Cleaning kennels
- Walking dogs outside
- Sweeping and Moping
- Cleaning hospital and sanitizing equipment
Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!