Lead Veterinary Technician- The Pet Doctor
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!
The Pet Doctor is now hiring a Certified Veterinary Technician to Lead our AMAZING team!
- has strong communication skills
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has exceptional technical skills
- has two years leadership experience at a veterinary hospital
- works well on a team as well as independently
- has a flexible schedule
- Must be a Certified Veterinary Technician in Idaho or be eligible to obtain certification
- Candidate must have leadership skills and be willing to mentor veterinary staff
- Candidate must have experience with surgical preparation, anesthesia, dentistry, digital radiography, venipuncture, and laboratory work. This will also include anal gland expressions, nail trims, filling prescriptions, etc.
- Candidate must be knowledgeable with pharmaceutical products and recommending over-the counter products
- Technicians are required to create/post estimates and apply charges to client accounts.
- Tackling new protocols with a positive attitude.
- Assisting Doctors with appointments.
- Applying appropriate restraint in exam rooms and treatment area.
- Maintaining a clean and organized clinic.
Why work at The Pet Doctor?
Located in the beautiful Boise, Idaho, The Pet Doctor provides complete, compassionate care at a fair price. We truly value our relationships with our clients and want them to understand every step it takes to provide the best possible care for their pets.
We promote an emotionally intelligent work environment and a positive work/life balance. We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Love pets and providing excellent veterinary care, Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!