M&A Integrations Manager
Pathway Vet Alliance is a private equity company and a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations for 240+ hospitals nationwide. We were awarded the 3rd fastest growing companies in the Austin Business Journal and one of Inc's top 5000 for 2018 and 2019! We are currently seeking an experienced M&A Integration Manager to join our rapidly growing team. The Integration Manager will lead both the pre- and post-merger transaction process. Heavy veterinary integration experience and practice management skills required.
What you will be doing?
- Managing the ongoing cross-functional integration plan for new veterinary practices joining Pathway Veterinary Alliance.
- Strong strategic and tactical communication planning and execution skills.
- Ability to discuss and champion the business case for change to a veterinary practice audience, and then plan and execute solutions that are of recognizable value to the business
- Drive and execute key activities within each integration phase
- Must have a deep understanding of various PIMS
- Ability to travel up to 50+% with
- Lead change management and support the practices the integration process.
- Manage the planning and execution of integration activities.
- Provide support in post-merger integration activities across internal and external functions
- Be part of developing a streamlined M&A integration roadmap tailored to various deal structures, within the framework of Pathway’s overall integration methodology.
- Managing the end-to-end integration process from creation of the initial integration plan with milestones and timelines required to achieve deal specific value and synergies, to execution of the tactical on-boarding, to managing the cross-functional integration project
- Liaise with finance, operations, marketing, HR, and IT departments to develop a seamless transition post-close.
- Manage reporting and resolution of issues, risks, and dependencies, proactively identifying potential planning gaps, suggesting mitigation's to risks, actions to close issues or complete open items.
- Liaise with acquired entity leadership where necessary, to facilitate effective coordination on all onboarding task.
- Driving completion of integration activities in parallel with progress on long-term practice goals activity.
- Managing the ongoing cross-functional integration plan, resolving issues and reporting status.
- Tracking integration success metrics post close in partnership with the leadership team
- Provide dashboards to monitor integration status
What experience is crucial to this role?
- Must have experience in developing work plans, project scopes, and presentations.
- Must demonstrate a willingness and flexibility to put in the extra effort (extended/alternate work hours, participate in events outside of standard working hours).
- Excellent communications and facilitation skills to build relationships and foster trust at all organizational levels
- The ability to think in complex and ever changing situations, strong communication skills and the ability to solve problems, execute and transfer knowledge.
- Veterinary experience is preferred but will consider multi-site management experience in a healthcare environment.
- CVPM or experienced veterinary professional or Business Management + 3 years’ experience
- Prefer experience with P&L, Payroll(Workday), Budgeting, veterinary practice management.