Customer Service Representative
Emergency Pet Clinic San Antonio is seeking Full-Time Customer Service Representatives to join our AMAZING team!
The Customer Service Representative is the first person that a client will meet upon entering our facility and should be courteous and helpful at all times. The ideal candidate would be a positive person who can professionally treat any situation with a smile on their face. This is a full time position which can require overnights, various days and holidays.
Our ideal candidate:
- Recent experience as a veterinary receptionist or medical office receptionist
- Exceptional customer service and communication skills
- Is self-motivated and able to work independently
- Is a great team player
- Has experience with answering multi phone lines
- Has basic knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Is familiar with standard office equipment
• Answer phones and greeting clients and patients
• Accurately enter client information, collect payments, and print receipts
• Maintain an individual cash box which is to be balanced at the end of each shift
• Facilitate client medication refill requests
• Consistently provide exceptional customer service in a positive manner
Our benefits package is the best in the industry and includes health, dental, vision, paid parental leave, 401k, paid time off, pet benefits, and much, much more!