Licensed Veterinary Technician
$1000 signing bonus!!
Community Pet Hospital is hiring a Full-Time Licensed Veterinary Technician to join our INCREDIBLE team!
- Possesses a positive attitude
- Has strong client service and communication skills
- Works well on a team and independently
- Remains calm and responds quickly to a crisis
- Provides exceptional patient care
- Possesses excellent restraint skills
- Has at least one year of experience as a Licensed Veterinary Technician
Why work at Community Pet Hospital?
At Community Pet Hospital we strive to treat pets and their people with kindness and to provide the best medicine possible. We are a strong believer in TEAM: Together We Achieve More. Learning is always encouraged, exceptional care is taught, and a little silliness is always welcomed. We offer a positive work environment and value honest and direct communication.
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
- Patient visits:
- Check-in clients and patients in a friendly manner
- Perform physical exams according to procedure manual
- Review flea treatment options and fill prescription requests
- Prepare necessary vaccinations, equipment and labs for Veterinarian and complete necessary paperwork
- Provide client education regarding nutrition, parasite control, vaccination protocols, spaying and neutering of pets.
- Enter any charges into EzyVet
- Prepare estimates
- Counsel clients regarding homecare and medication administration
- Assist Veterinarian
- Perform routine laboratory analysis including; hematology, serology, blood chemistry, urinalysis and fecals
- Perform routine dental cleanings
- Assist veterinarian with exams, treatments and surgeries
- Take radiographs and send out for diagnostics
- Maintenance of Treatment Area & Work Areas
- To check opening and closing list duties as necessary
- Cleaning of exam rooms between each client
- Cleaning surgery suite, laundry area, staff restrooms
- Restocking supplies as necessary
Passionate about pets and providing outstanding patient care, Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!