Kennel Manager- Natick Animal Clinic
Four Paws Pet Hotel is looking for a passionate Full-time Kennel Manager to join our AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- Must be able to manage and lead your team during challenging situations and in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have excellent communication and customer service skills
- Must exhibit strong decision making skills
- Must be able to work some weekends and Holidays, Have a flexible schedule and able to work 45 hours per week
- Has a minimum of 2 years experience managing a boarding facility
Four Paws Pet hotel offers dog and cat boarding and day care services. We are very passionate team committed to a fear-free and safe experience for our guests.Key Position Duties and Requirements – include but are not limited
- Managing staff, scheduling, hiring, reviews, kennel payroll
- Training and mentoring daycare/boarding staff
- Managing client/business relationships and handling client requests, concerns, complaints
- Collaborating with Medical Director, Behavior Consultant and other team members to ensure well-being of guest
- Working hand in hand with manager to improve and grow the business
If you think you have what it takes for this extremely important position in our company; please apply today and join our team of pet care professionals!