Licensed Veterinary Technician
$1,500 SIGN ON BONUS!!
CARE Veterinary Center is now hiring an overnight Emergency Licensed Veterinary Technician to join their INCREDIBLE team!
We are looking for a full time overnight technician (8pm to 8am), this includes weekend rotations.
The ideal candidate:
- is an experienced RVT or LVT
- has strong communication skills
- works well on a team
- has a flexible schedule
CARE Veterinary Center is seeking an experienced veterinary technician with a background in Emergency to join our growing practice.
You will work in an exciting environment and will assist in advanced diagnostics and treatments.
Essential duties include providing compassionate care to patients and clients, making accurate decisions on the condition and/or urgent care of patients, triaging incoming patients, drug dosage calculation and administration, laboratory diagnostics, and management of critically ill patients
- RVT (Registered Veterinary Technician) required
- Minimum of 2 years experience working in a veterinary practice or hospital
- High level skills in the treatment and care of in house animal patients
- Ability to work with fractious pets
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills as well as multi-tasking ability.
- Organized, honest, reliable, flexible, independent
- Proven ability to work in a dynamic and fast-paced team environment.
We offer an amazing benefits package that includes paid time-off, health, dental, vision, life, 401(k) as well as an amazing pets benefit package!
If you are passionate about providing exceptional vet care and customer service we want you to join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!