Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative wanted to join our AMAZING team at Central Maui Animal Clinic!
- has the ability to multi-task with a smile
- is confident and calm under pressure
- has exceptional customer service skills
- has an ability to learn veterinary practice software
- Provide superior customer service
- Veterinary experience recommended, but not required
- Being friendly and attentive to client and pet needs
- Work patiently and confidently with distressed or disgruntled clients
- Answer and triage phone calls from clients
- Multi-tasking capabilities are essential
- Work well with multiple phone lines
- Schedule appointments, surgical procedures, and urgent/ER care
- Check-in/out clients
- Monitor and manage client flow from check-in to discharge
- Proficiency in the veterinary practice software utilized daily
- Assist in cleaning the hospital including but not limited to: keeping reception desk area and lobby clean and sanitary, keeping over the counter product shelves neat and clean, taking out the trash and recycling, cleaning floors, bathrooms, kitchen and kennels if needed
- Process payment transactions
- Handle end of day accounting needs
- Maintain proper documentation in the electronic medical record
- Handle administrative duties including communication with vendors, purchase orders, inventory processing, daily and monthly financial reports, and employee injury claims
- May need to work shifts at all tree clinics, flexibility is a must.
Why work at Central Maui Animal Clinic?
Our ohana is a team of light hearted animal lovers just like you! Interest in our clinic means you already possess a love of animals. To care for an animal when they are well is a wonderful feeling, but to care for an animal when they are sick takes on a whole new meaning. The relationship we have with our team, clients, and patients is a special bond that is incredibly rewarding. Patient care is our #1 priority, so we make sure to use modern technology to offer clear, concise, fast results while still taking pride in our clean, comfortable, and beautiful facilities. At Central Maui Animal Clinic you will make a difference!
We invest heavily in our employees with many opportunities for growth and development! We offer outstanding benefits including medical, dental, vision, and life insurance, paid time off, continuing education, generous pet discounts and much more!
Passionate about pets and providing exemplary client care, Join our team!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!