Client Care Representative
Village Veterinary Medical Center is looking for a Full-Time Client Care Representative to join our outstanding team!
- Has excellent interpersonal skills
- Able to multi-task
- Possess exceptional customer service
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Possess emotional intelligence
- Thrives in a fast-paced environment with the ability to perform under pressure while maintaining a positive attitude
- Proactive team player
We are seeking a full-time client care representative to join our outstanding team! Must be able to perform under pressure, in a fast-paced environment and work well independently as well as on a team. Attention to detail is a must.
Job Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Schedule appointments
- Greeting clients and patients
- Answering and directing incoming calls
- Process transactions
- Medication refill
- Client education
- Maintaining cleanliness of hospital
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Computer experience is required
- Ability to multi-task and be proactive
- Ability to triage, prioritize and possess excellent time management skills.
- Close attention to detail is crucial
- Ability to communicate with staff and clients in a professional and respectful manner
Why work for Village Veterinary Medical Center?
We are a fast-paced, state-of-the-art AAHA-accredited hospital in West Knoxville, located near lots of shopping and beautiful parks. We are committed to providing the highest quality of care to our patients and superior customer service to their owners.
We offer competitive pay and an exceptional benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off, gym membership and pet benefits!