VP Pricing & Informatics
Pathway Vet Alliance is a Morgan Stanley Global Private Equity portfolio company and a leading veterinary management organization overseeing operations hospitals across the US. Exciting growth, dynamic and collaborative teams are just a part of what makes Pathway's culture so rewarding and fun!
The Vice President Pricing & Informatics position provides strategic leadership to design, develop and extract critical data to drive business strategy and decisions. This position provides wholistic, strategic insight for data analytics across the organization. The position ensures the accuracy and quality of data analytics, provides strategic insight into pricing strategy, and drives compliance. This position will provide both strategic vision and also have the skills and abilities to execute.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Build and lead a “best-in-class” pricing and informatics strategy
- Collaborate on design of database architecture and drive continuous improvement of data for the organization
- Determine data to be collected, collection avenues and reporting format; set and report on KPIs
- Provide strategic analysis of data to drive critical business decisions
- Extract and consolidate data from disparate systems
- Support the evaluation and continuous improvement of clinical practices including support of innovative clinical initiatives
- Provide leadership and direction to achieve pricing excellence that drives accelerated growth and revenue
- Oversee and analyze essential research about markets, customer groups, and competitive intelligence
- Assess, evaluate, and consider pricing structures and price points across all of Pathway’s clinics, service lines and revenue centers; ensure pricing structures and price points across all Pathway clinics and revenue centers are up-to-date and accurate
- Set and execute on strategy for continuous improvement with charge captures
- Oversee and ensure appropriate data to ensure safety and compliance
- Provide project management oversight for key initiatives
- Serve as a strategic partner and liaison between clinical leaders, IT, Operations, Marketing and Finance to reduce silos and provide a wholistic strategy
- Develop and produce information that moves the practice of veterinary medicine forward Competencies: To perform this job successfully, an individual must demonstrate the following competencies:
- Critical Thinking
- Project Management
- Interpersonal and Communication Skills
Qualifications: To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or abilities required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in informatics, mathematics, engineering, quantitative analysis or related field required; Master’s degree strongly preferred
- DVM degree preferred
- Minimum 10 years’ experience with pricing, informatics and data architecture; prior management experience a plus
- Experience in the veterinary industry and/or multisite healthcare preferred
- Lean Six Sigma green or black belt a plus
- Proven track record of successfully applying data analytics to solve business challenges
We look forward to talking with you!