Customer Service Representative - Dodge City Veterinary Hospital
Dodge City Veterinary Hospital in Denham Springs is now hiring a Customer Service Representative to join their AMAZING team!
The ideal candidate:
- possesses superior customer service skills
- has strong communication skills
- works well on a team
- is caring and compassionate
As the face of our hospital, the Client Service Representative sets the tone for the practice as we build and maintain each customer's trust and confidence in our abilities. The Customer Service Representative combines customer service with sales skills to develop the relationships we have with our clients.
The Client Service Representative plays a key role in the hospital's success. While this position does not have any clinical duties, the Customer Service Representative will work hand-in-hand with Veterinarians, Veterinary Technicians, Hospital Managers, and Kennel teams. The Customer Service Representative is the pivot around which the hospital operates and is responsible for customer service functions.
The successful candidate will share our commitment to delivering the highest quality patient care with exceptional client service. He/she will bring a positive attitude, a service orientation, and high energy along with:
- Excellent listening and communication skills
- Compassion for pets and people—as well as awareness and understanding of others’ reactions
- Proven decision-making skills to choose the most appropriate course of action
- The ability to integrate new information into problem-solving
- Proficient computer skills
- Willingness to work non-traditional hours, including nights, weekends and holidays
- The ability to lift up to 40 lbs. and be exposed to hazards associated with pets such as allergies, contagious diseases, noises, odors, bites, scratches, and animal waste.
Why work at Dodge City Veterinary Hospital?
At Dodge City we promote an emotionally intelligent work environment with a positive work/life balance. We pride ourselves in offering exceptional veterinary care to our patients and superior customer service to our clients.
We invest in our team members by offering a competitive salary with a generous benefits package including comprehensive health insurance including dental, vision, 401K, paid time off, uniforms, and an amazing pet care discount.
Interested applicants, please send your resume and cover letter stating why you would be a great addition to our team.
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!