Pathway Vet Alliance is looking for an Azure Administrator to join their AMAZING Information Technology team!
Successful candidates are team-players with strong communication skills and superb attention to detail who can thrive in a fast-paced and evolving organization. The position is based in our downtown Austin office and reports to Office 365 Director.
The Azure/O365 365 Administrator role will use the skills required of an Administrator role for Office 365 have the working knowledge of the skills required to provision, manage, monitor, and decommission Azure related services.
Formal Education & Certification
· College diploma or university degree in the field of computer science and/or 7 years equivalent work experience.
Knowledge and Experience
· Strong technical knowledge Azure/Office 365 architecture to include Backups - Operations Management Suite (OMS), Blog Container Storage, App Services, Virtual Networks, Data Warehousing, and Virtual machines.
· Strong knowledge of Powershell, Microsoft’s task automation and configuration management system.
· Strong system administration surrounding Resource Groups, DNS Zone setups, and Security Best Practices.
· Strong knowledge of SQL App Services, managed services, and full VM installations.
· Strong knowledge of FTPS configurations and VPN setups.
· Knowledge of Azure Traffic Manager, Health-Check Monitoring Service, and SSL Certificate Management.
· Provide technical assistance and resolve problems by conferring with users, and researching issues as required.
· Experience documenting and maintaining configuration and process information.
· Nice to haves: Knowledge of Azure API services and related gateways.
· Strong customer-service orientation.
· Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
· Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
· Strong interpersonal and oral communication skills.
· Adept at reading, writing, and interpreting technical documentation and procedure manuals.
· Fast learner with strong technical aptitude, attention to detail and follow-up skills.
· Ability to present ideas and solutions in user-friendly language.
· Highly self-motivated and directed.
· Skilled at working within a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
· On-call availability for 2 days per month.
· Sitting for extended periods of time.
· Dexterity of hands and fingers to operate a computer keyboard, mouse, power tools, and other computer components.
· Lifting and transporting of moderately heavy objects, such as computers and peripherals.Why work at Pathway Vet Alliance?
Pathway is a top tier veterinary management organization backed by Morgan Stanley Private Equity that oversees the operations of over 200 (and growing) practices in the US. Our mission is to be change agents for good who support people in doing what they love so, together, we can transform the veterinary industry and the world for the better. The company was recently named to the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies.
We offer an incredible benefits package that includes health, dental, vision, life, 401k, paid time off as well as pet benefits!
Apply today! We look forward to hearing from you!