Veterinary Critical Care Specialist - Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle
The Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle is seeking a Board Certified Critical Care Specialist, or ECC Residency-trained, to join our AAHA-accredited, multi-specialty practice in Lynnwood, Washington—located just north of Seattle.
The ideal candidate:
- aims to be an engaged and reliable team member
- should have clinical experience
- a desire to both learn and teach
- be able to multitask
As a member of the VSC of Seattle family, your passion for medicine and compassion for pets and people is matched with a commitment to your professional growth. Among the reasons to consider joining VSC of Seattle:
- A dynamic, talented team that collaborates openly,
- 24/7 hospital with outstanding ER care and diverse specialty services - Internal Medicine, Neurology, Surgery, Critical Care, Oncology, Radiology & Cardiology
- Abundant CE for Doctors and Staff
- Active Clinical Studies program
- Opportunities to give back through strong community partnerships with area shelters and other rescue organizations.
Veterinary Specialty Center of Seattle adds value to your compensation package with the following:
- Competitive salary plus bonus potential
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance
- Generous CE allowance
- Opportunity to teach and mentor
- 401(k) with employer match
- Paid parental leave
- Life and Long Term Disability insurance
- Professional Liability coverage
More about our amazing hospital:
Our custom-built, 24,000 sq. ft. facility is well-equipped with in-house 1.5 Tesla MRI, a state of the art digital imaging system to include a 64-slice CT, fluoroscopy and C-arm, laparoscopy, endoscopy, arthroscopy, bronchoscopy, echocardiography (GE Vivid E9), ultrasound (GE Logiq S8 Vet), an Esprit Ventilator, Dialysis and a fully equipped ICU to deliver the best possible patient care. We are a busy practice with a diversified caseload and our team (including 2 criticalists, 4 internists, 3 surgeons, 1 radiologist, 3 neurologists, 3 oncologists, 1 part time cardiologist, as well as, 10 highly experienced ER doctors, and a skilled technical and assistant staff) takes pride in its cohesion and teamwork. With your team at VSC of Seattle you will have the opportunity for a bustling case load, professional growth, outreach within the community, a collegial work environment, work life balance and the ability to mentor our 7 rotating interns.
Our core values are based upon caring for our patients, their families and each other. We pride ourselves on education of the team and the referring veterinary community and we conduct daily rounds, a weekly doctor and intern lecture series as well as technician lectures geared toward continued learning.
More about our attractive location:
Seattle is a vibrant and fun city with a strong cultural scene and excellent restaurants. The beautiful and unique natural environment also makes it a living paradise for the outdoorsy community with the mountains and ocean nearby. The Emerald City is a great place to live! We have a moderate climate with sunny summers; great skiing and snowboarding are only a few hours away. There is always something to do - music festivals, top-notch restaurants, ferry rides, and sporting events at every turn. We are a foodie’s paradise, with great local produce and farmers’ markets, tons of breweries and wineries, and plenty of fresh seafood.
Come join our amazing team... We look forward to hearing from you!