See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As the Warehouse Associate (Internally known as OEM Parts Wrangler), you will work within our automated fast-paced DC and will be picking and packing our always genuine OEM parts. You will pick parts using an RF scanner, assemble and pack purchase orders for shipment, and maintain a safety-first environment by following safety procedures.
A Typical Day
- You will pick and pack OEM restaurant parts while maintaining a positive team environment
- You will use an RF scanner to pick and put away parts in the correct locations within the warehouse
- You will work with our Warehouse team to complete daily orders, and your performance will be measured by the quantity and accuracy of parts you process daily
To Land This Opportunity
- You’re looking to work Monday – Friday
- You possess abilities to be able to move around for long periods of time, and lift up to 30 pounds
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will transport parts on a cart and frequently retrieve parts from top and bottom shelves, utilizing ladders as needed
- You are a reliable team-player with a work hard, play hard attitude
- You have fantastic communication skills & you’re proficient in English (verbal and written)
- You’re adaptable and thrive within quickly changing environments
About Your Future Team
Our Warehouse Team is full of high-performing team members who have passion and enthusiasm. We like to work hard to meet our performance goals while having fun and supporting our team members.
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.