See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, eleven years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list seven times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our virtual tour and culture!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As the Warehouse Associate (Internally known as OEM Parts Wrangler), you will work within our fast-paced, distribution environment and will be picking, packing, putting away, and receiving our genuine OEM parts. You will assemble and pack purchase orders for shipment, use an RF scanner to pick and put away parts, and maintain a safety-first environment by following safety procedures.
A Typical Day
- You will pick, pack, put away, and receive OEM restaurant parts while maintaining a positive team environment
- You will use an RF scanner to pick and put away parts in the correct locations within the warehouse
- You will work with our Warehouse team to complete daily orders, and your performance will be measured by the quantity and accuracy of parts you process daily
To Land This Opportunity
- You’re looking to work Monday – Friday or 12pm-8pm
- You possess the ability to stand and walk for long periods of time and regularly lift up to 75 pounds.
- You thrive in a fast-paced environment where you will transport parts via carts and/or forklifts and frequently retrieve parts from top and bottom shelves, utilizing ladders or reach trucks as needed
- You are a reliable team-player
- You have fantastic communication skills & you’re proficient in English (verbal and written)
- Bonus points if you have forklift/reach truck/pallet jack experience!
About Your Future Team
Our Distribution Center Team is full of high-performing team members who have a passion and enthusiasm to work hard and play hard. Our Distribution Center is a very team-oriented atmosphere and we strive to live up to our core values of safety, integrity, community, passion, courage, and innovation each and every day!
Parts Town welcomes diversity and as an equal opportunity employer all qualified applicants will be considered regardless of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.