Product Data Analyst
See What We’re All About
As the fastest growing distributor of foodservice equipment parts, we like to do things a little differently. We believe our team should be like family. Not like a second cousin, twice removed, but more like the family you choose to be with every day. First, you have to demonstrate our core values and keep safety as your #1 priority, that’s key. But we’re also looking for unique enthusiasm, high integrity, courage to embrace change…and if you know a few jokes, that puts you on the top of our list.
Do you have a genius-level knowledge of foodservice equipment parts? If not, no problem! We’re more interested in passionate people with fresh ideas from different backgrounds. That’s what keeps us at the top of our game. We’re proud that our workplace has been recognized for its growth and innovation on the Inc. 5000 list, ten years in a row and the Crain’s Fast 50 list six times.
If you’re ready to roll up your sleeves, go above and beyond and put your ambition to work, all while having some fun, let’s chat – Apply Today!
- Parts Town Pride – check out our culture and growth!
- Quarterly profit sharing bonus
- Fitness center, game room and on-site food market
- Team member appreciation events and recognition programs
- Volunteer opportunities
- Casual dress code
- All the traditional benefits like health insurance, 401k/401k match, employee assistance programs and time away – don’t worry, we’ve got you covered.
The Job at a Glance
As a Product Data Analyst (internally knows as Product Data Wizard), you will ensure our world class product data is accurate and up to date. You will be on top of identifying and filling product data gaps as well as collaborating with other teams to create custom websites and ensure customers have the best possible web experience. Sounds like you? We would like you to apply!
A Typical Day
- Obtain current manufacturer service and parts manuals and parts diagrams for all models available from specific manufacturers.
- Analyze collected data and refresh current website data where necessary.
- Take action and respond to various product data requests.
To Land This Opportunity
- You are an inquisitive and a strong analytical wizard
- You are MS Access and MS Excel Pro and enjoy using those tools on the daily basis
- You know vendor management principals and consider yourself the best at them
- You always keep an eye on the detail as highly value the accuracy of product data
- You are willing to take on a variety of product data tasks and ask a lot of questions
About Your Future Team
The Product Data team is a diverse, hard-working, yet fun-loving group. The variety of personalities, backgrounds, and interests make us a truly well-rounded team.
We welcome diversity and are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
We are an E-Verify employer.