Associate Account Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
The Associate Account Manager will support the day-to-day needs of the Client Services team, helping Account Managers to flawlessly execute campaigns for Advertisers/Agencies and drive revenue for Pandora. The right individual will be a key contributor, responsible for assisting with media planning and campaign execution, drafting media plans, providing advertising creative deadlines, technical specifications, reporting, and tracking, and optimizing delivery. Your team will include thoughtful, problem-solving individuals who are passionate about growing the Pandora brand.
The following are the responsibilities and duties of the role. This is not an all-inclusive list and may vary based on account assignment:
- Build Media Plans and Insertion Orders in Pandora’s order management system and client templates
- Assist Account Managers with internal creative services and trafficking teams to ensure online advertising campaigns are implemented in an accurate and timely manner
- Work with internal teams and resources to test and traffic ads
- Provide reporting and screenshots or work with internal resources to provide
- Assist in monitoring campaigns and ensure campaign delivery across various ad serving systems
- Provide basic renewal/upsell insights to Account Manager; provide other ad-hoc account-related support
- BA or BS from a 4-year University
- 0-2 years experience in digital/radio/mobile planning, buying, or account management
- Previous customer service-oriented role a plus
- Existing knowledge of Salesforce, agency order management systems, and DFP
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Self-motivated, driven, organized, detail-oriented, able to multi-task, prioritize, and excel in a fast-paced environment
- Strong work ethic; desire to work in an entrepreneurial environment
- Previous experience with Microsoft Office Suite, particularly in Excel & PowerPoint is a plus
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application process.
The location or office to which you would like to apply.
The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".