Public Relations Manager, B2B
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is seeking a public relations manager to drive its B2B communications initiatives and programs. This role will focus on producing a steady drumbeat of press coverage and industry awareness for Pandora’s billion-dollar sales organization, suite of advertising products and executive team.
In addition, as part of the broader communications function, this position will serve as a bridge between Pandora’s B2B and B2C brands, ensuring alignment and resonance of Pandora’s story across both organizations.
- 5 – 7 years of experience in developing, implementing and managing successful B2B PR programs.
- Proven ability to monitor, measure and analyze activities and results.
- Deep relationships with top advertising beat reporters and outlets as well as key industry events.
- Experience working directly with senior executives – prepping them thoroughly for speaking events and interviews.
- A blend of in-house and agency experience is preferred.
- Proactive media pitching on company announcements, launches and newsjacking regularly.
- Monitor all Pandora advertising news, competitive and industry coverage giving daily content / summary analysis that informs the business.
- Provide strategic counsel and contribute creative ideas for thought leadership topics for Pandora executives regularly.
- Track relevant B2B / industry speaking, editorial calendars and award submissions. Assist with executive prep.
- Support tent-pole company and industry events including SXSW, CES, Cannes Lions and Advertising Week.
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings above and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application process.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply.
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".