Sales Executive, Programmatic
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
- Manage a list of programmatic display, video and audio advertisers across the West Region
- Work with DSP, Agency Trading Desk, Agency and Client direct customers to sell through and execute private marketplace opportunities on Pandora.
- Partner with national sales team to help identify, pitch, and close programmatic ad sales deals with agencies, trading desks and client direct partners
- Help develop strong and mutually valuable relationships with national sales team
- Prepare pitch materials as needed and present Pandora's Programmatic Offering to clients
- Manage Programmatic Sales pipeline with CRM tools for maximum efficiency and visibility, with carefully executed follow-up to closure
- Work cross-functionally with operations and yield teams to set up campaigns for success
- Manage successful client deployments in partnership with the national sales team and ensure ongoing high client satisfaction, renewal, and deep penetration of customer organizations for incremental business.
- Serve as industry expert in programmatic media in order to support the national sales team in their discussions with assigned advertisers
- Works with National Sales to identify opportunities with existing and potential clients
- Pitch, close and manage and optimize live programmatic campaigns to achieve client metrics
- Serve as primary source of programmatic knowledge for the West region’s sales teams
- Escalate market feedback on measurement needs, product updates and pricing to improve programmatic offerings
- Create, maintain and update advertiser information in Salesforce
- Loops in the appropriate Programmatic Operations support to set up the Deal ID once terms are established
- Provides Programmatic Operations team with all targeting parameters to set up the deal
- Introduce new advertisers, trading desks and DSP contacts into Pandora’s sales network
- Manage breadth of campaign delivery and multiple accounts at once
- Responsible for client program performance, organized reviews, report commentary
- 4+ years proven programmatic media advertising sales success and strong history of meeting or exceeding revenue goals
- Experience working in Programmatic (DSP, Agency Trading Desk, or Publisher sales) or similarly technical media including ad networks
- Mobile in-app advertising experience a strong plus
- Willingness to travel when needed
- Outstanding attention to detail with ability to maintain high levels of accuracy within deadline driven environment
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment opportunity employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, ethnicity, race, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
- The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application.
- The location or office to which you would like to apply
- The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".