VP Industry Marketing
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
The VP of Industry at Pandora is a key leader in the entire Sales Org. This role is responsible for driving industry leadership for Pandora within the B2B space. You will be responsible for reinforcing our core B2B positioning and bringing it to life from marketplace narratives to digital marketing programs to industry tentpoles. This role is for someone who has an insatiable curiosity to discover what’s ahead and craft new stories. You are a strategic and creative thinker who will lead full 360 marketing campaigns from concept to completion, helping to further Pandora’s leadership as an advertising platform. We are looking for a thought leader who can create as well as execute, developing new ideas that will engage our marketing and advertising audiences in fresh ways to increase consideration for Pandora.
Our ideal candidate is a driven and inspirational leader who will charismatically tell the Pandora advertising story. You effectively communicate in both writing and presenting, strategically multitask, and proactively solve problems. You make decisions confidently and quickly to support Pandora’s big-picture vision. The role reports into SVP, Ad Innovation.
· You are an evangelist for the Pandora brand in the B2B marketplace, and an anchor for the entire advertising team
· Player/Coach in both creating and doing the work; leading and empowering a diverse marketing, design, and events team to develop campaigns from ideation to production, from content to experiential
· Drive our entire Pandora for Brands flywheel (website, social, paid media, events, podcasts, email/newsletter) to not only reinforce consideration/must buy among existing clients but also create lead gen of new clients
· Develop and craft our core B2B positioning and story to be amplified at key tentpoles (CES, Cannes), via collateral, events and marketing programs
Responsible for developing key relationships with Industry Trade Groups and Advertising Conference Organizers
· Partner with sales leadership to ensure that we are executing our overall sales strategies and achieving revenue goals
· Collaborate closely with VP Sales Marketing and B2C marketing leadership, including Brand Comms + PR, in how we cohesively tell one Pandora story across both our B2C and B2B audiences
· 12+ years as a senior marketing leader in the digital advertising space
· Outstanding track record of working on results-driven brands and businesses
· Proven experience in advertising, marketing, and communications; ability to think both strategically and tactically, concept through execution
· Passionate and engaging speaker
· Progressive and dynamic leadership style inspiring transparency and collaboration
· Excellent interpersonal, written/verbal communication and analytical/qualitative skills
· Outstanding collaboration skills with a proven ability to work cross-functionally and align different teams to shared goals
· BA/BS or relevant work experience