Senior Product Manager
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora.
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
Pandora is seeking a talented, experienced Product Manager to join the growing Product Management team in Boulder, CO. We’re looking for someone passionate about using data to drive the analytics & insights that help Pandora innovate our product offering. This PM will partner with product managers, product analysts, designers, engineers, data scientists and sales teams to enhance our analytics capabilities.
- Define and drive the vision and roadmap for Pandora’s Data Platform product area.
- Collaborate closely with Analytics, Science, and various other teams and stakeholders to ensure alignment on roadmap priorities, product health, and feature adoption.
- Define and manage to KPI’s to optimize business impact.
- Leverage cross-functional research (internal and external) as well as monitor emerging technologies and trends to enhance Pandora’s analytics capabilities.
- Work with outside vendors to trial new systems, update and enhance existing ones, and troubleshoot issues.
- Be the internal champion for all new tools and systems to drive adoption and ensure maximum impact.
- Partner with Engineering and to build and deliver innovative products.
- 5+ years work experience, with 3+ years of product management experience
- Passion for harnessing the power of data
- Demonstrated leadership skills including the ability to drive and influence key decisions
- Exceptional analytical abilities and technical knowledge or experience
- Experience with Data Visualization tools and systems
- Experience with big data and analytics systems preferred (e.g. Hadoop, BigQuery, Tableau, etc.)
- BS/BA and relevant technical experience
Pandora is committed to diversity in its workforce. Pandora is an equal employment employer and considers qualified applicants without regard to gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, race, ethnicity, veteran or disability status. Women and people of color are encouraged to apply.
Pandora is also a VEVRAA federal contractor. Pandora requests priority referrals of protected veterans from each ESDS, as required by regulation.
If you believe you need a reasonable accommodation in order to search for a job opening or to apply for a position, please contact us by sending an email to email@example.com. This email box is designed to assist job seekers who require a reasonable accommodation to the application process. A response to your request may take up to two business days.
In your email, please include the following:
The specific accommodation requested to complete the employment application process.
The location or office to which you would like to apply.
The subject of the email should read "Request for Reasonable Accommodation".