Director Ad Effectiveness
At Pandora, we're a unique collection of engineers, musicians, designers, marketers, and world-class sellers with a common goal: to enrich lives by delivering effortless personalized music enjoyment and discovery. People—the listeners, the artists, and our employees—are at the center of our mission and everything we do. Actually, employees at Pandora are a lot like the service itself: bright, eclectic, and innovative. Collaboration is the foundation of our workforce, and we’re looking for smart individuals who are self-motivated and passionate to join us. Be a part of the engine that creates the soundtrack to life. Discover your future at Pandora!
SiriusXM and Pandora have joined together to create the world’s largest audio entertainment company. Together, we are uniquely positioned to lead a new era of audio entertainment by delivering the most compelling subscription and ad-supported audio experiences to millions of listeners – in the car, at home and on the go. Our talent, content, technology and innovation continue to be at the forefront, and we want you to be a part of it! Check out our current openings below and at www.SiriusXM.com/careers.
We are seeking a talented Ad Effectiveness Director who will help lead Pandora’s Ad Effectiveness team and execute insights-driven campaign studies across various media programs. The ideal candidate is someone with substantial experience in digital research & management. This candidate must thrive amidst the challenges of a fast-paced environment. The ideal candidate is naturally inquisitive and very collaborative, striving to support the team’s success. If you are an engaged team-player and like to break innovative new ground, we want to hear from you.
- Lead the Ad Effectiveness team in New York and manage 3-4 direct reports
- Consult with clients on campaign measurement through multi-touch attribution tools and CRM Measurement
- Coordinate projects with internal teams across multiple research vendors
- Provide expertise on research methodology, results interpretation, and performance insights
- Ensure that research projects adhere to established timelines and best practices in the setup phase
- Possess the ability to manage and deliver multiple advertising effectiveness studies simultaneously
- Serve as a consultant to the Pandora sales team, as well as external clients & agencies, to execute impactful campaign research
- Maintain norms and benchmarks by industry to give context to individual campaign performance.
- Identify new methods for optimizing brand campaigns through meta-analysis across studies to better understand drivers of brand lift
- Support the creation of sales presentations to present results and strategic insights, next steps and competitive analysis
- Proactively identify new resources and methodologies that advance business goals
- Manage ad effectiveness research implementation and delivery
Qualifications & Experience Requirements
- BA/BS degree in Business, Economics, Advertising, Marketing, or related field
- 4+ years of experience in a digital analytics role, focusing on supporting ad sales
- 3+ years of experience in conducting and analyzing online research
- Client management and consulting; emphasis around tools to measure CRM and multi-touch attribution
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, plus exceptional analytical abilities
- Detail oriented, with a talent for crafting insightful stories from data
- Strong organizational skills are required to manage the high volume of work across teams and offices
- Strong quantitative market research experience ideally focused on digital media measurement or brand advertising research
- Demonstrated ability to think strategically and creatively
- Proven ability to maximize utility of a broad range of research resources
- Educational Requirements
- MBA preferred