Company Fast Facts
- Serving more than 42,500 customers in 150+ countries across multiple industries.
- Over 85 of the Fortune 100 and more than 63% of the Global 2000 rely on us to improve their cybersecurity posture.
- Fiscal year 2017 revenue was $1.8 billion, a 28% yearover-year increase – growth that significantly outpaced the industry.
- Ranked an enterprise firewall market leader by Gartner in 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016 (published July 2017).
- Partnered with elite leaders, such as Accenture, Amazon Web Services, Microsoft, Proofpoint, PwC, Splunk, Tanium and VMware.
- Global support organization (Americas, EMEA, Asia and Japan) recognized for exceptional services, including:
- J.D. Power and TSIA “Outstanding Customer Support Experience” (2015, 2016) for assisted support.
- TSIA “Outstanding Worldwide” rating (2015) for commitment to customer support.
- Palo Alto Networks named on Fortune Magazine’s list of the Top 50 companies changing the world (Sept. 2017).
- Ranked #1 as “best place to work” in the BayArea by SF Business Times (2016) with ~4,500 employees worldwide.
- IPO July 2012; stock symbol on the NYSE: PANW.