Production Worker - 1st Shift
PacMoore is passionately focused on growing people so we can be exceptionally good at feeding the world. This is our vision. We provide an exceptional work environment and an opportunity to grow professionally and personally.
We are excited that you are considering joining our amazing team!
The Production Worker is responsible for the continuous flow of food packaging systems in a fast-paced work environment. You will clean, set-up, load pallets, and operate blending or re-packaging systems.
The hours and schedule for this position is 1st Shift - 7:00a.m. to 3:30p.m., Monday through Saturday.
- Set up production systems; assemble a custom system station using machine units, based on a customized order.
- Operate equipment and monitor the flow of product containers to include putting product into a system from bags, boxes, drums and bulk bags.
- Monitor equipment operations for quality, food safety, customer and PacMoore standards.
- Fill and pack product manually and/or by using a machine into containers such as bags, boxes, drums or bulk bags. Off-load product containers from equipment to a pallet for transport.
- Clean machinery by using a dry clean process and/or a wet wash process to thoroughly clean systems and units according to standards and process requirements.
- Conditions include exposure to constant or intermittent noise. Ear plugs are required.
- Exposure to conditions such as nuts, chemicals, and allergens that can affect the respiratory system, eyes or, the skin (milk, wheat, tree nuts, soy and eggs).
- Safety gear including hard hat is required for bump protection and to prevent exposure to potential contaminants.
- Workers are subject to hot and cold temperatures inside the plant
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs continuously with repetitive movement.
- Accept supervision, following manufacturing guidelines, and commit to working safely while meeting quality standards.
- Communicate and collaborate daily with co-workers, shift supervisors, plant managers, and quality teams.
- Work positively with a diverse work force.
- Available for a 40-hour work week with overtime required (Saturday or weekdays) for peak periods
- Committed to arriving on time daily and being prepared to work at your start time
Pre-Placement Testing Required
- Pass pre-employment physical and drug screen (company paid)
- Pass a basic math and reading assessment (must be able to read English at an 8th grade level)
PacMoore Process Technologies is an Equal Opportunity Employer.