Production Worker - 3rd Shift
The Production Worker is responsible for the continuous flow of food packaging systems in a fast-paced work environment. You will clean, set-up, load pallets, and operate blending or re-packaging systems.
The hours and schedule for this position is 3rd Shift – 11:45p.m. to 8:15a.m., Monday through Saturday. You will work 5-6 days per week on a rotating schedule that includes Saturdays.
- Set up production systems; assemble a custom system station using machine units, based on a customized order.
- Operate equipment and monitor the flow of product containers to include putting product into a system from bags, boxes, drums and bulk bags.
- Monitor equipment operations for quality, food safety, customer and PacMoore standards.
- Fill and pack product manually and/or by using a machine into containers such as bags, boxes, drums or bulk bags. Off-load product containers from equipment to a pallet for transport.
- Clean machinery by using a dry clean process and/or a wet wash process to thoroughly clean systems and units according to standards and process requirements.
- Conditions include exposure to constant or intermittent noise. Ear plugs are required.
- Exposure to conditions such as nuts, chemicals, and allergens that can affect the respiratory system, eyes or, the skin (milk, wheat, tree nuts, soy and eggs).
- Safety gear including hard hat is required for bump protection and to prevent exposure to potential contaminants.
- Workers are subject to hot and cold temperatures inside the plant
- High School Diploma or GED preferred
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs continuously with repetitive movement.
- Available for a 40-hour work week with overtime required (Saturday or weekdays) for peak periods
- Committed to arriving on time daily and being prepared to work at your start time
- Able to accept supervision, following manufacturing guidelines, and commit to working safely while meeting quality standards.
- Able to communicate and collaborate daily with co-workers, shift supervisors, plant managers, and quality teams.
- Able to work positively with a diverse work force
- Able to follow dress and hygiene requirements. Company provided uniforms required, no facial hair, nails must be short, no fake/acrylic nails, no nail polish.
Pre-Placement Testing Required
- Pass pre-employment physical (company paid)
- Pass a basic math and reading assessment (must be able to read English at an 8th grade level)
PacMoore Products is an Equal Opportunity Employer.