At the Pac-12, we love sports and technology! Join our team and you’ll get to work on innovative and creative products that drive the next generation of streaming sports apps at the Conference of Champions. Can you take our iOS and tvOS apps to the next level? We are looking for an experienced iOS developer, who will be responsible for contributing to the development, maintenance, and integrations of applications with Pac-12 Now, our TV Everywhere app that reaches hundreds of thousands of users. Developers on our remote team have a commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products.
The Pac-12 office is based in San Francisco, but this position is open to fully remote employees in the states of California, Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Colorado, and Utah.
- Design, build, and maintain performant, reusable, and reliable Swift code
- Translate designs, wireframes, and business rules into high quality code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Contribute to both the iOS and tvOS apps.
- Strong knowledge of Xcode and Swift
- 2+ years’ work experience developing applications for both iPhone & iPad
- Familiarity with RESTful or GraphQL APIs to connect applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of iOS UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with Threads, GCD, and iOS memory management
- Familiarity with auto layout and storyboards
- Ability to translate business requirements into technical requirements
- Worked on at least one application in the App Store
- A creative thinker and experienced problem solver with a hunger for knowledge
- Bonus: Video development experience with HLS and/or tvOS experience